Thursday 22 October 2015

Lucky Me

I'm almost finished my current commission and then I can start the next. Hopefully with time to make some Christmas presents on the side!

And look what I have to make the next commission with.


This is the whole range of L's Modern from Lecien Fabrics, with some white and some yarn dyed linen mix in black.

I am in heaven. This line is just perfect for me. Blenders in jewel tones running the gamut of the rainbow. Bliss, pure bliss. I just need to make sure I finish one project before I start the next.

Susan

12 comments:

  1. Whatever you're making with these will be gorgeous, can't wait to see more - Chris :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics - love the bright colours with the dark yarn dyed linen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really lovely blenders there, goodluck resisting the urge and finishing the other comission first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OO lovely! I'm waiting on goodies from Lecien for a commission too. I'm not very patient... Looking forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you indeed, the colours are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was going to say "can I have your life" then I realised how stalkerish and pathetic that sounds. I am more than happy with my own life, but I do have a serious case of fabric envy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that;s is certainly a load of pretty. Have fun playing, and making with that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you do with this! Such burden you carry!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to seeing what you create. I know it will be beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.